Registration Requirements of the Nova Scotia College of Chiropractors:
- Candidate must have received an offer of registration from the NSCC indicating that he/she is eligible for registration to practice chiropractic in the Province of Nova Scotia.
- Candidate must then provide to the Admission Officer a written letter of request to register with the NSCC, including the date upon which registration is to commence.
- Payment of a one-time registration fee of $150.00 to the Nova Scotia College of Chiropractors must accompany the request for registration.
- The Admission Officer will then contact you for payment of applicable dues of the Nova Scotia College of Chiropractors. First-year dues will be prorated based on the date of registration requested.
To be considered for registration, candidates applying for registration with the NSCC must successfully complete the following:
- Canadian Chiropractic Examining Board (CCEB) knowledge-based examinations (within 3 years of application);
- CCEB Clinical Competency Examinations (within 12 months of application); and
- NSCC Jurisprudence Examination (within 12 months of application).
For more information about CCEB examinations, please contact the CCEB at:
Canadian Chiropractic Examining Board
Suite 238, 2116 - 27th Avenue NE
Calgary, Alberta T2E 7A6
TBC Fall 2020
604-5657 Spring Garden Rd, Lobby Box 142
Park Lane Terrace
Halifax, NS B3J 3R4
Examinations are typically held in March and August each year. The fee for this examination is $150.00. An additional fee will apply if an examination is requested outside of the two regular administrations. Payment is to be made by cheque or money order only, payable to the NSCC.
July 15, 2020 Update:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes have been made to examinations schedules. The CCEB has moved their June sitting of Component “C” examinations to October 4, 2020. To support applicants, NSCC plans to conduct an additional examination sitting approximately 4-6 weeks after the fall Component “C” CCEB date.
For more information:
Alex MacDonald, Registration Officer
Tel: (902) 407-4255